La Locanda al Santuario owned by Nautica Ai Pioppi srl recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of its users and undertakes to process it responsibly and in accordance with applicable regulations for the protection of personal data.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT.
The data controller is the company NAUTICA PIOPPI SRL, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative (hereinafter also referred to as the “Data Controller”) with registered office in Lungolago Garibaldi 17 – 37019 Peschiera del Garda (VR).
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING.
Apart from that specified for navigation data and cookies, the data are processed for the following purposes:
1. to comply with the obligation laid down in Article 109 of RD 18/06/1931 No. 773, which requires us to register and notify the local public security authority of the details of customers housed.
2. to comply with current accounting, tax and administrative obligations, invoicing, services, management of any litigation.
3. carry out specific services requested by the person concerned which require particular types of personal data (so-called “sensitive data” for example concerning a state of health).
4. to respond to requests from the interested party also received via the website www.locandaalsantuario.it or via e-mail.
5. for the purpose of direct marketing.
and will be subject to treatment based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relations established and also subsequently for the fulfilment of all legal and fiscal obligations, as well as for future commercial purposes.
METHODS OF TREATMENT.
The processing of data for the purposes set out above takes place either by automated means, on electronic or magnetic, or non-automated, on paper, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law, the resulting regulations and internal regulations.
PLACE OF TREATMENT.
The data are currently processed and stored at PIAZZA MADONNA DEL FRASSINO, 3 – PESCHIERA D/G (VR). They could also be treated to professionals and / or companies responsible for carrying out technical activities, development, management and administrative-accounting.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA.
Some data are obliged for the establishment of the contractual relationship or for its execution, while others can be defined as accessories for these purposes. The conferment of data to the undersigned is compulsory only for data for which there is a regulatory or contractual obligation.
CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA.
In cases where the provision of data is required by a legal or contractual obligation, any refusal would put the Owner in a position to not be able to execute or continue the contract as it would constitute unlawful treatment. In cases where there is no legal obligation to provide data, the refusal would not have the above consequences but would still prevent the execution of ancillary operations.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES.
The transfer of data provided by the data subject to non-EU countries is not foreseen by the data controller.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS.
The data collected and processed by the Data Controller to carry out the Hotel Services may be kept for the period of prescription provided for by the applicable regulations, including fiscal provisions.
With regard to the processing of the Data indicated in the section Purposes point 4, the data will be processed until the end of the stay and subsequently deleted, subject to any legal obligations that require further storage. The data referred to the Purposes point 5, are kept for 24 months and then deleted. The consent for marketing (Purpose point 5) will be kept for 36 months.
With regard to the personal data itself you may exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Art. 15 GDPR. In the event of signing any form of consent to the processing requested, please note that the person concerned may revoke it at any time, subject to the mandatory requirements of the legislation in force at the time of the request for revocation, by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses listed below. The rights of the interested party are:
1. Right of access to your personal data.
2. Right to obtain correction or deletion of personal data.
3. Right to object to processing.
4. Right to data portability.
5. Right to revoke consent (except in cases of fulfilment of legal obligations, or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the holder).
6. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Privacy Guarantor.